A downloadable Language Generator for Windows
You can use LangGen to create your own languages, for any purpose!
The application will generate the language as you enter terms to translate. The more you use it, the bigger the language will grow. You can also use commands to make the process even easier. To see a list of all available commands and their use, simply type ".commands".
Please note that some offensive or inappropriate words or phrases may be generated by the tool. This is not intentional.
You can use the languages you create for commercial purposes, and are not required to give any credit to Purasu. While credit is helpful, it is not legally required.
If you have any suggestions, questions, concerns, or any ideas for a similar application, please leave a comment below.
May 30, 2017
- Added ".website" command, which opens the website in the user's default browser
- Added an icon to the generator
- Changed references of "Language Generator" to "LangGen".
- Bug Fixes
March 24, 2017
- Added ".help" command, which works just like ".commands"
- Removed case sensitivity from commands
- Bug Fixes
Click download now to get access to the following files: