MazeSnake 1.1 Update Log & Release Info
MazeSnake 1.1 is coming on December 23rd to celebrate the game's first birthday! The update will feature extensive additions to the game. Full update log:
- Two new powerups
- Freeze: Pauses timer for a short amount of time
- Forcefield: Makes you immune to enemies for a short amount of time
- Two new skins: Cosmic Snake and Pixel Snake
- Classic: The current game mode, where you race the clock and avoid enemies
- Freeplay: No timer and not enemies
- Star Mode: You have 60 seconds to collect all 7 stars in the maze (no enemies)
- XP and leveling have been removed
- The timer starts from the beginning (in classic and Star modes)
- No more "easy" mazes: Now always uses the "harder" algorithm
- Streaks (Classic mode only)
- Number of mazes completed in a row without failure builds up your streak
- You earn coins for solving mazes based on your streak
- Streaks end when you either run out of time, are caught by an enemy, or return the the main menu/exit the game
- New stats and achievements
- New status effect display
- New timer display
- Improved textbox
- Mute button on start menu
- Exit credits with Escape key
- Wall-Breaker is now known as "Electric Powerup"
- Removed Finish/Skip powerup
- Electric Powerup now lasts 2.5 seconds (from 2 seconds)
- Removed "Gee, thanks" mystery achievement and Easter egg
- More small changes and bug fixes
When the update is released, the game will cost $1.00 USD, but the older version, MazeSnake 1.0.6, will still be available for free as a demo.
Also, be sure to check out the official Duoplus Software Twitter account, @DuoplusSoftware!
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.