One Cannon, One Army
A downloadable game for Windows
One Cannon, One Army 1.1
Single-Handedly Save the World from the Alien Invasion!
Only you can save the world!
With the help of your trusty cannon, and your guide, Tucker, you must single-handedly save the planet from an alien army. Shoot cannonballs, fire, and even lightning at the invaders! Collect items and build up your special collection! Craft amazing projectiles! Unlock new enemies! And, above all, stop those aliens!
You can keep up with the game's progress on the official devlog, available here.
- Attack aliens with a variety of projectiles!
- Play 25 missions!
- Unlock more weapons and enemies as you progress!
- Upgrade your cannon and purchase more in the shop!
- Complete achievements!
- Collect trophies for your collection!
Additionally, One Cannon, One Army contains subtitles and configurable controls for easier gameplay!
One Cannon, One Army has been translated into the following languages:
- English (U.S.)
- Spanish (Mexico)/Español (mexicano)
Playable on: Windows 7 and newer versions.
*** One Cannon, One Army is not compatible with Mac or Linux. ***
- Absorb Hex - Heals some of your health while dealing some damage to enemies
- New Power upgrade for cannons
- Increases projectile speed
- Max Level is 25
- New Defense upgrade for cannons
- Takes away a percentage of damage dealt
- Max Level is 75
- New screen that pops up before a level starts - shows hotbar and cannon, level objective, attempts to predict chance of success, and asks for confirmation
- Gifts now give items in groups, instead of one or two of each item
- Change "Poison" to "Plant Matter" (and changed graphic)
- Omega Aliens and Regular aliens with shields may now spawn in the final level
- You will no longer lose a life if played for less than 10 seconds
- Buy 50 option in the shop
- You can now press and hold the "Craft" button to craft projectiles faster, and hold down the "Upgrade" to upgrade cannon stats faster
- Upgrading Health now gives 10 HP per level instead of 1
- Increases Malos' health and defense
- Decreased the Heavy Defense value - this applies to aliens with special effects as well
- Increased Omega alien defense
- Decreased worth of certain projectiles (makes them more likely to appear in gifts):
- Poison Dart
- Lightning Bolt
- Plasma Rocket
- Omega Rocket
- Ice Shart
- Issue #1: Crafting Interface isn't added for new projectiles
- Issue #2: Mission completion text for level 3 isn't displayed properly
- Issue #3: Empty pages added to the gift menu
- Issue #4: Projectiles from the last signed-in user don't clear out of Organize Hotbar Menu
- Issue #5: Opening the last gift of a page causes a crash
- Issue #6: "Buy 10" button in the shop isn't formatted properly
- Issue #7: Ninja alien not present in certain calculations
- Issue #8: Projectiles & explosions don't clear at end of level
- Issue #9: Cannon Offsets Incorrectly
- Issue #10: Sweeper doesn't reset at end of level
- Issue #11: Restarting to replay the tutorial causes the game to crash
- Other small changes and bug fixes
Published using Inno Setup 5.
All sales are final.
|Release date||Nov 05, 2017|
|Made with||MonoGame, Audacity, Paint.net|
|Tags||2D, Aliens, Boss battle, Crafting, upgrades|
|Average session||A few minutes|
|Languages||English, Spanish; Castilian|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Configurable controls, Interactive tutorial|
Click download now to get access to the following files: